Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime event! Join Calthorpe Estates in celebrating its 300th year anniversary.
We will be holding a fun filled day suitable for all age groups. And the great news is… it is FREE to attend.
The event takes place at the Botanical Gardens from 12noon to 5pm, with a whole host of things going on:
- Craft activities and demonstrations – including painting, drawing and weaving
- Vintage rides and games, plus a Punch & Judy show
- A treasure hunt trail
- Face painting
- Bee keeping demonstrations – with a professional handler and bees in a glass hive
- Competitions – including cake baking
- A programme of local performers, entertainers and jazz bands including the Glamaphones, all on the agenda to get you into the swing.
If all this was not enough to tempt you, to tantalise your taste buds there will be a range of ‘gastro’ food and beverage stalls, as well as pop-ups from some local restaurants on the Calthorpe Estate to provide a ‘taste of Edgbaston’.
All set within the wonderful surroundings of the Birmingham Botanical Gardens with its lawn area, you can sit back, enjoy the festive atmosphere and have a great day out.
Tickets are limited, so don’t delay. To get your FREE tickets, click here
Calthorpe Estates will send you further details about the event, the cake baking competition and a reminder nearer the time. Your registration details will only be used by Calthorpe Estates to contact you and they not be passed on to any third parties.
Car parking is very limited, so we’d encourage you to use public transport or walk. Unfortunately dogs are not permitted within the gardens and at the event.